[nabs-l] RFB&D changing its name

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 04:24:39 UTC 2011

I thought we always had to pay for RFB&D.  I thought the exception was
if your state agency covered the membership, or if your school's
disability services paid for a membership and requested material through
them.  Otherwise people who qualify for the services have to pay for a
membership.

Bridgit

Message: 8