[nabs-l] professors and preferential treatment

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 04:49:24 UTC 2011

Thanks for clarifying. I understand now why your testing arrangements
make the most sense for this particular course. It does sound like
skipping the final is a more convenient arrangement for both you and
your professor, and I don't see a problem with accepting it. You are
getting a break in having your current (pre-final) grade bumped up
from a C to a B, but it sounds like this is because this is how your
prof handles repeat students, not because of your blindness.
Arielle

nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org