[nabs-l] Quick Question

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 18:23:57 UTC 2011

Hi Mark!!! Congratulations on your acceptance to The Seeing Eye. I don't
know if you remember me but we went to Friendly's in 08 with a bunch of
people from Perkins.  I was a volunteerr.. Anyway I got my dog after I had a
couple of years of college under my belt. The perk to that is you'll know
the campus, you'll know your workload, etc. I don't know if I would get the
dog in the Summer, especially if you're entering into college.. COllege is
so different from high school, a significantly heavier workload etc. I would
wait to get the dog until the following year. But there again, it's likely
they have a match for you so if you wait a year you will obviously receive a
different dog then TSE had intended for you to receive.
Good luck!!!
Hope Paulos