[nabs-l] Reasonable technology requests from Rehab andsomeothercollege questions

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 08:08:01 UTC 2011

Good points Nicole.
Yes all most all dorooms have a card swipe, but theft in dorooms happens all the time. I have been around dorooms long enough to to know this. As Nicole  pointed out people who are steeling will not know and frankly will not care that you have a expensive screen-reader and a OCR software on your computer. All they want is that computer and frankly even note-taking devices like Packmate or Braille-note are not amune from theft.
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller