[nabs-l] Reasonable technology requests from Rehab andsomeothercollege questions

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:20:07 UTC 2011

Hi, Anmol.

Just curious.  I saw you have a Yahoo email address.  I thought
Yahoo was totally inaccessible to screen readers, and I used to
have it with JAWS.  Totally inaccessible! Then I found out that
Gmail was the most accessible, so I got it.  However, Yahoo is
accessible to VoiceOver if you get email on an iDevice, like an
iPhone or iTouch.  We tried it out on my mom's iTouch.  But it
didn't say it was sent from any iDevice.  So, what do you use for
your email?

Chris Nusbaum