[nabs-l] Reading Electronic Braille on a Display

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 00:34:47 UTC 2011

Thank you all for helping me figure it out. I'm reading my first
digital book, and loving it! I had one more question. On the far left,
it has some "gobbly-gook" (a bunch of symbols that don't make sense to
me). I notice that I am constantly panning over to get the last few
cells of a line, but if that junk on the left side were not there, I
wouldn't have to pan over. Does anyone know what that is, and what I
can do, if anything, to remove it?

~Jewel