[nabs-l] creating a new Gmail account

Patrick Molloy ptrck.molloy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 02:13:41 UTC 2011

Chris,
I think I've found the source of your problem. Accessing the Gmail
page via BrailleNote was, most likely, giving you only a portion of
the page. (As someone said before, probably the mobile version.) But
if you access the Gmail page via laptop/screen reader, the link is
right there. The audio captcha's have always given me trouble too, but
I can usually decipher what they're saying. Does anyone know what's
being done to make them more accessible?
Patrick