[nabs-l] [Blindtlk] [nfb-talk] organizations development need list ofnames

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:03:22 UTC 2011

Thank you, Dave! Finally! Now, I'd guess what he'd probably do is
just make a new email address and try to subscribe again.  What
I'd suggest (if this is possible) is to ban his email address
that he's subscribed with now, and if you see his name in the
"name" field of a request, I'd deny it.  Thank you for saving us
a lot of headaches!

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
  Sales and Advertising Coordinator
  Arianna's Art Inc.  Paintings for the Blind and Sighted!!!
Check us out online at:
http://sites.google.com/site/tactileartforblind/!
  Like us on Facebook! Search for Arianna Lipka
  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

 Sent from my BrailleNote