[nabs-l] NABS Convention Audio and Updates

Brice Smith brice.smith319 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 16:34:43 UTC 2011

Simply out of passing interest, I'm wondering if the NABS convention
meeting audio was ever posted online. I remember hearing talk about it
directly after convention, but cannot find it in my mail archives or
posted online at nabslinkaudio.org.

I only ask because I'm interested in hearing it if it's available,
and, somewhat surprisingly, there hasn't been a lot of traffic or
updates from anyone in NABS leadership in the month since convention
has ended.

Brice

--
Brice Smith
North Carolina State University, Communication - Public Relations
Brice.Smith319 at gmail.com