[nabs-l] regarding Learning Ally, Nook and Kindle..

Annemarie Cooke aec732 at msn.com
Fri Aug 12 20:32:17 UTC 2011

Yes, Learning Ally did not receive renewed federal funding that had supported free memberships. Anyone who registered prior to 1995 does have free lifetime membership. Any one still having an issue, please e-mail me privately and we'll work on it. Nook is not accessible; much of  Kindle is ONLY if publishers agree to have audio available since many perceive it as another set of intellectual property rights even though we here cannot read the print at all....
Annemarie Cooke
Learning ALly Consultant
aec732 at gmail.com