[nabs-l] AMerican Hero Dog Award

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 14:58:53 UTC 2011

Hi Beth,

Amen to that! I'm going to try on my PC, as the site was a little
weird with my BrailleNote, so it may be better with JAWS. I have
recently finished reading Thunder Dog (my friend picked a copy up for
me at national convention, as I wasn't there... what a bad
Federationist I am, *smiles) and it's a wonderfull story. You'll love
it! Enjoy the book!

Chris

P.S. Does anybody know when the deadline for voting for Roselle is?
Did Mike mention this in one of his emails, and I just didn't pay
attention?

--
Chris Nusbaum

Sales and Advertising Coordinator

Arianna's Art Inc. Paintings for the Blind and Sighted!!!

Like us on Facebook! Search for Arianna Lipka Art for the Blind!

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"