[nabs-l] GETTING A DRIVER?

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Aug 15 01:43:54 UTC 2011

Katherine, here are some suggestions.
I'm in college, and will have to get a ride home, after a night class, again.
I will tell you, from experience, what you can try.
#1. When looking for a driver, you need someone that's competent.
#2. How much is gas, to and from where you're going?
You'd pay them for the gas, to, and from your job.
I've had classmates give me rides home, and they wouldn't take the
money, but this is a driver, to work, and not a school-related job.
Maybe, if you aren't the only intern, ask another to give you a ride,
and offer to pay for the gas.
Hope this helps.
For more info, you can E-mail me off list.
Blessings, Joshua