[nabs-l] Technology questions

frandi.galindo at gmail.com frandi.galindo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 12:10:32 UTC 2011

I believe I missed the beginning of this conversation, but I think I have
the jist of it.  I also have Verizon and I am currently using the iPhone.
It is a bit complicated at first, but the more you use it, the easier it
gets.  Plus it has many many great apps for either free, or cheap.  The most
I spent on an app was 50 dollars and it happened to be a GPS app called
Navigon.  Jaws can be pirated on line, but I would advice against it.  I saw
the haven, and I wasn't to impressed with it.  I have to give Verizon props
however for coming out with a phone that is  mostly acceseble.  I would have
got that phone if the voice was crystle clear, if the reaction betwene the
press of a key and the actual execution of the command of said key, and if
the rate of speech could be adjusted.  There are some windows phones that
use mobile speak, and talks but I am not sure if they even make them any
more.