[nabs-l] Update on Compress Video Class

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Aug 23 03:54:43 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Joshua Lester.
My compressed video class, starts tomorrow night.
I E-mailed my instructor, last wednesday, but he still hasn't responded.
I don't know what to think.
At least, I know one person, in the class, so far.
Hopefully, she can help me with this compressed video mess.
The only problem, is getting a ride home.
The disability service lady said, "students aren't responsible for
other students' transportation."
I don't have a problem with that statement, but the person they have,
to take me home, is the janitor.
He gets through, at 10 PM.
My class ends, at 9:20.
My mother's vision is getting bad, because of diabetes, so she can't
drive at night, and I'm not staying till 10, especially when I have
something to do, on Wednesdays.
Blessings, Joshua