[nabs-l] More Ideas Needed for my Research Project

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 17:44:58 UTC 2011

Hi Arielle,

I hope your studies have gone great since they all sound interesting.
For 6 consecutive years I did a program at my former high school about
blindness where we did some minor Braille skills which all thought
very interesting.  Then the part which people asked every year for me
to do was the cane travel portion.  I would show them how to use a
cane first and then once they got the hang of it we did an obstical
course.  We started out with just a few desks in a path of sort which
it took people longer than others and then we did bigger which was the
whole school including going upstairs.  Hope some of these ideas help
you.

Justin