[nabs-l] Fun, Excitement and Danger Next Weekend at Our Arizona State Convention!

Darrell Shandrow darrell.shandrow at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 05:53:20 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

Come one, Come all to a night of fun, excitement, and danger?

Make your way to the 65th annual National Federation of the Blind of
Arizona State Convention and join the Arizona Association of blind
Students for our first ever game night.

The fun part of this adventure is finding out that you CAN  still play
that game that you love to play when you were sighted, but didn’t think
you would again.

The excitement is getting to see old friends you may have lost touch
with or finding new ones.

The dangerous part of this social is taking the risk and expanding your
horizons, making new friends and possibly losing spectacularly to a room
full of your potential friends.

If this sounds interesting to you, please join us at the Sheraton
Airport Hotel, 1600 S. 52nd Street, Tempe, Arizona, near Sky Harbor
Airport in the Rio Salado room at 8:15 p.m. right after the tweetup
until the hotel decides to kick us out because we are too loud!

For a 5 dollar fee you can have a fun-filled time with all your friends
while supporting your local student division.

We will provide water, but you may bring your own drinks and food.

We hope to see you all there,

Stephen Hunsinger, Kristen Johnson, Darrell Shandrow, Somaya Tarin and
Tony Sohl
The Board of the Arizona Association of Blind Students