[nabs-l] ipad verses blindness products

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 5 02:26:25 UTC 2011

No, the braille sense supports many file types, even PDF I heard. And
Braille Note made improvements in the apex. I don't see why their days are
numbered for not keeping up. They can do about as much as a computer can!
And you got the built in braille display and accessibility right there! The
only reason why I think they might go is the cost. Blind people can rarely
afford them except for those working at good paying jobs like in the
government. And even vr agencies are leaning toward buying  less expensive
mainstream products. So cost is why they might go out, IMO. Not the other
reasons.