[nabs-l] Ipod tuch and voiceover

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 21:05:51 UTC 2011

Hello rania,

Your sister needs to look at settings. Once she goes to settings, she needs
to scroll to an item in that menu called accessibility. Once she clicks on
that, or rather say, she taps on that, there should be the voiceOver item,
it should say, "voice over: off." she needs to toggle that on. Then you will
be able to use her iPod touch. Just a FYI, if you have never used a
touchscreen, this will be new to you, and it might become a tedious process
at first. The touchscreen is a learning curve.