[nabs-l] freedom science fiction (Freedom Scientific) question

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 01:14:59 UTC 2011

Hello beth,

Well, where do I begin with your circumstances! Well, to answer
your question in regarding to using jfw 10 on your computer which
has windows 7 and a 64 bit confirmation is impossible imoo! It
doesn't work! Because, I know... I had to encounter this problem
myself when I got my new laptop last year when I was in Michigan
and, my sister only had her jfw 10 disk with her and, after I
loaded it onto my computer it didn't work very well and, I had
many many problems with it due to this! So, I had to download jfw
12 from the web site to use it and, I had to get a new key from
fs out of my own pocket since dvr didn't have this for me in my
plan at all!

So, you will probably will need to purchase a new key from fs for
jfw 13 on your own. And, I believe for all of this it's about
400.00-500.00

I know that dvr has their purpose for your reasons but, this what
you will have to do. As for the key issue that's something that
you will need to speak with fs's tech support about. I hope this
information/advice is helpful for you.. take care and, good luck
with your computer problems!

Hugs always,
amy