[nabs-l] Update on my schooling

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Dec 9 05:31:50 UTC 2011

Awesome!
Problem: I graduate college in May.
I plan to go to Walmart, to get a Netbook, but I'll get the display,
at convention.
I'll start ministry training, online, in the Fall.
I won't need a note taker, for my next semester, because the classes
are all endependent study, and one class is just bookwork.
I'll have a Braille book, and I can do my assignments at home, via E-mail.
Blessings, Joshua