[nabs-l] navigating the airports

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 22:46:10 UTC 2011

I would ask this question to Arielle. She spoke about it a few months
ago and had some neat ideas of what she does. She walks around herself
with no guide and just asked for directions. When going through the
detector, they will walk threw it first, then take your cane just for
a second, and you just go through. Not any different than going the
the check out at a grocery store. You could put it in with your stuff
that goes through the scanner if you wish. You don't have to go off to
any place when going through the line and they have tuns of workers
right there helping every one and montering the people.

--

Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470