[nabs-l] Services for international students

Andi adrianne.dempsey at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 22:15:08 UTC 2011

I have a very old and out of date brail note clasic but it still works and I
do not use it anymore.  Find out if the studint might be interested.  I know
it isn't the best option because it is out of date, but it is better than
nothing if you don't have a better option.  Email me off list if interested.

Andi