[nabs-l] Seeking Speakers for GABS Monthly Teleconference

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 00:52:48 UTC 2011

I would also try to get somebody from the governmental affairs
team at the national center, maybe John
Parè or Jesse Hartle, to discuss in greater detail the issues for
this year; they're experts after all! * Smile!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!