[nabs-l] clothes shopping

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 19:15:52 UTC 2011

Hi,
I shop by myself most of the time using a sales person. Besides the size of
clothing I think it is a good idea to have in mind what colors you like best
or what types of textures you like. I have had great experiences with sales
people in stores like victoria secret, bath and body works, JC Penny's
etc... and the people usually ask me what things I like and describe what
they have in the store that would be what I am looking for or something
close. I also like to sometimes know what knew things they have in the store
so if it is some place like vanity I would ask the sales girls what they
think would look good on me if they have time and the store is not busy of
course. I love shopping and have not been disapointed with my purchases.
Hope this helps. ----- Original Message -----