[nabs-l] Sakai

Serena Cucco serenacucco at verizon.net
Wed Feb 2 01:13:16 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Have any of you used a website called Sakai to take an online quiz?  When I
tried to tonight, Jaws read the questions, but, when I tried to type, Jaws
wouldn't let me!  It simply moved the cursor to another part of the page.  I
guess, Jaws didn't acknowledge forms mode.  I tried pressing enter to make
it do so, but that didn't work.  I ended up asking the prof. to simply email
me the quiz and am sure she will.  Is there anything the Rutgers tech staff
could do to fix this problem?  (The actual Sakai site I'm using is through
Rutgers, sakai.rutgers.edu.)

Thanks,

Serena