[nabs-l] An Invitation to Participate in a Sex Knowledge Survey

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 02:49:31 UTC 2011

They probably aren't trying to find out WHEN students gain the knowledge,
but rather if they have it at all by this particular age when one presumably
has finished high school and possibly had some sex education. If you have
questions about their methodology, they did provide contact information.
Speaking as a researcher, I would always answer participant questions about
the methodology of the study ***IF it would not interfere with the
collection of accurate data.