[nabs-l] Of Things that Matter

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Fri Feb 4 03:59:11 UTC 2011

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The prof is blind? And we're
wasting our energy and our brains and our fingers just by posting
comments about sighted people thinking things about blind people?
Wow! what a surprise!
If this professor is a blind person, that means, we might be able
to support his efforts with more trust. Also, if he is blind, we
won't stop him from announcing his surveys on this matter.
Perhaps if his researchers are also blind, we will even have
better support as well. And, a better thing yet, he might have
clearly and precisely stated in his survey message that he was
blind so that we don't take action in critiquing sighted people.

NFB.  He was
>elegant in his private response to me, and we're going to chat
tomorrow.
>How I allowed myself to get swept up in this is beyond me, but
now I'm
>curious dammit. LOL

>Joe

>"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their
sleeves,
>some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all."--Sam
Ewing