[nabs-l] Of Things that matter

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 20:06:36 UTC 2011

Jamie,

You bring up a very valid point.  Just as we should not criticize
sighted people or question their motives, we should not assume a blind
person has good intentions, or our best interest in mind.  In
everything-- school, work, activities, etc.-- we need to have an open
mind, but always ask questions and view each situation with equality.

Bridgit

Message: 13