[nabs-l] for Joshua and others with similar experiences

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Feb 6 19:13:50 UTC 2011

We had trouble in Pine Bluff. My counselor retired, and they took
forever to train my current counselor. The problem was, that the Pine
Bluff office was willing to help me, but the main one in Little Rock
wouldn't cooperate. The guy over the Little Rock one said that I
didn't need a Pac Mate, he only authorized them to provide the
computer and Jaws. I need a Pac Mate to download my textbooks, and to
take notes in class. I've tried to tell them this, but I'm having no
success. I'm tired of having work-studies reading things to me.
Blessings, Joshua