[nabs-l] Training centers

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Thu Feb 10 02:53:26 UTC 2011

Kirt, I'm involved in church groups, and am trying to organize a
Southern Gospel quartet. I'm one of 3 blind individuals in my
community. All of my friends in my community are sighted. No, you
won't be discouraged, at all. I'm not. I also agree, that I won't
marry or date a blind person. I don't want to, because of my travel
schedule, I need someone who is able to drive, and can help me in
unfamiliar areas. Blessings, Joshua