[nabs-l] lions world

Dave. I lost my cookie at the disco. computerguy125 at samobile.net
Sat Feb 12 00:42:43 UTC 2011

Hello all.  Normally I'm pretty quiet on this list but when I saw the
post on lwsb I thought I'd chime in as well.  I went to lwsb in 2008
and they don't have a nurse they have a medical cordinator.  His name
is Mike.  He's not a nurse or anything like that he just helps people
make whatever arrangements they may need.  they do have dorms and as
far a s a lights out rule they don't have that.  they do have hours
from about ten at night until about six in the morning whare you can't
really have stuff up loud like you can't have the sterio blasting at
that time but you couldn't do that in an apartment either.  so.