[nabs-l] lions world

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 03:42:01 UTC 2011

Actually Mr. Josh, he point of Lions World is to get you employed. In
the sign up process, they ask you if you mind relocating. If you do,
there are programs such as the IRS program that you probably can't get.
If you have issues with that, don't go. If you want to find a job in
your community, then do it.