[nabs-l] speech in Dalais

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Feb 13 14:20:47 UTC 2011

The link has already been posted on this thread, by Greg Aikins. If
you can't navigate it, I'll tell you what to do. Just go to
www.nfb.org, go to the search field, type in Convention Highlights,
and you can find the audio archives. Just click on 2010, and the list
of speeches from last year's convention are there.
Blessings, Joshua