[nabs-l] Graphing calculator

Hannah sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 14 20:13:53 UTC 2011

Hi Dane and List,
I've used the View Plus Audio Graphing Calculator when I took
Algebra 2 in my sophomore year in High School, but only for a
short time because I found it very confusing.  It's a software
and I heard that it works well for graphing.  I've heard that
it's the closest to the TI 83 and other TI products.
Hope this helps!
Hannah

<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:35:33 -0600
>Subject: [nabs-l] Graphing calculator

>Hi all,

>Does anyone know of a good computer program to serve as a
graphing calculator?  I have some vision, so it doesn't have to
be entirely audio based.  I have found a program call GraphCalc
from graphcalc.com, which works okay, accept for the fact that
the user is unable to generate equations from tables of X and Y
values.  If anyone knows of a good program, please let me know.
Currently, I have to use a TI83 under a CCTV, which is not
exactly the best for me.