[nabs-l] {Disarmed} Classic Perkins Braille Writers with Warranty For sale

Matt McCubbin mgoalball at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 19:48:08 UTC 2011

A T Guys is pleased to offer the classic, high-quality Perkins Braille
Writer at a very competitive price. All braillers are like-new and have
been reconditioned by an experienced braille repair technician. We also
include a one year warranty against defects to give you added peace of mind.
The classic Perkins Brailler has withstood the test of time, acting as
the prefered writing tool for the blind and visually impaired for
decades. These heavy-duty writing
tools are built to last and remain a fixture in homes and schools across
the world.
Braille literacy leads to increased employment opportunities and a
better understanding of the English language. The Perkins Braille Writer
is an essential tool for children
or adults learning braille, or for anyone who wants to quickly write
down information.We not only sell these braillers, but also use one in
our office.
New braille writers can cost over $700. Save with A T Guys and take home
a quality, like-new braille writer today for $299.
To learn more, please visit our website at
http://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=57
or give us a call at (269) 216-4798

Best regards,
Matt McCubbin
A T Guys, LLC
Your Assistive Technology Experts
(269) 216-4798
http://www.ATGuys.com
Messages in this topic (1)
RECENT ACTIVITY:
Visit Your Group

blind-bst at yahoogroups.com

To unsubscribe from the list, send a message to: