[nabs-l] waver

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Jan 9 19:31:25 UTC 2011

In order for a company to make changes like that, it takes a large demand. I
doubt that that many blind people use MS Project, so it would be a low
priority. Also, even if they did, these types of things are not over night
events. And one last factor is the program itself. MS Project just might be
one of those programs for which it is very hard to adapt a screen reader. I
am by no means an expert on all of the in and outs of such programs, but let
me know if you would like a very general description of the types of
features that can cause problems with screen readers.