[nabs-l] waver

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 16:06:54 UTC 2011

Hi Joe and listers: Such an interesting topic really!and yes all of you guys
are right! because thanks to what I've learned of figuring out how to do
things in alternative wayhs has really helped me out in taking courses to
keep on learning. For instance in a recent course I took an area was devoted
to having the patient draw a picture; the therapist sees the picture and has
to, according to what he or she sees, guide the patient. However I figured
out myself while I heard how the others wer seeing each others' pictures as
if we were patients, that I'd go around this by asking the patient to
describe how he or she sees the picture in his or her mind; luckily I wasn't
on such bad track because after the otherswer finished wen I brought up how
I'd do this everyone agreed! So don't let a course not being doable
frighten you away! Imagine how borring life would be if everything was
easy!GE
rardo