[nabs-l] don't want a waver

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 18:16:39 UTC 2011

Hi

Well since I use nvda as my primary screen reader and since nvda is
scriptable then I will fight and try and corral or force or get my voc
rehab agency to script nvda so it will work with ms-project, ms-access
and fully with ms-office and ms-power point. I think it would be in the
longrun cheaper for them to get someone to script nvda rather than
making voc rehab buy me a whole new screen reader. nvda is my primary
screen reader and it is certainly scriptable. so then they should hire
someone to script it and make nvda do what I need it to do so I can
complete college.

Josh