[nabs-l] Winamp

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 00:28:48 UTC 2011

Hi, Joe,
  I do use Winnamp for my music needs but mostly for pretty basic
things-- Listening to music, making play lists, etc. So far i have
found it pretty accessible and no need for scripts. Do you have any
specific questions? I don't know how the program does with videos so
would appreciate hearing from those with experience in that regard.
   Katie