[nabs-l] A phone question for all of you sprint users.

Ashley cumbiambera2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 17:03:24 UTC 2011

Steve,
I have not yet tried text messaging with this phone. I know that it
does automatically put me on the text messaging screen when I pull out
the keyboard, but that is all I know because I don't have texting on
my plan right now. So not sure if it reads them but chances are you
may have to hit ok or something on the message. I do know that it will
let you know when you have a new message.
Ashley