[nabs-l] College classes Vs. High School classes

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 21 05:01:20 UTC 2011

I think that people haven given you some good advise, but one important
thing to remember is the National Federation of the Blind. If you stay
connected to the student division, and your local chapter, giving you a
place to tap in to things is very important.

Taking good written notes is very important, not recording calsees as many
of us use to do.

Have, learn a lot, make good decisions, and learn from the ones that were
not so good.

Good Luck!