[nabs-l] windows accessibility

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 02:26:54 UTC 2011

The ribbon feature that was mentioned is called Virtual Ribbon. It is
new as of JAWS 12, and if you read the update features for JAWS 12, it
discusses it there. I have JAWS 11, but will be begging for an update
for that feature, and the bookmark feature for Word (insert a bookmark
with CTRL+Windows key+K, and go to it with WINDOWS Key+K). All of the
hotkeys (like CTRL + S, CTRL + O, and for formatting like bold and
underline) are there.

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!