[nabs-l] Things for Sale

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 22:13:55 UTC 2011

Hello,

One of the machines is a Dell Dymension 3000 with 512 MB RAM, 40 GB
HDD and I believe it's a P4.  This machine was purchased near the end
of 2003 or 2004.  The other machine is a bit older, having been
purchased probably around 2001 or 2002.  I'm a little fuzzy on the
exact specs for this one - will have to look them up - but it has a
20GB HDD, think it's a P3, and the RAM was upgraded to 700 or so.

Thanks,
Robby