[nabs-l] college

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 01:43:12 UTC 2011

Josh,

You have to get the certifications for desktop support which is a four
month program after a one-month eval and then you can get into the
MCSE class if that's what you want to do, but they are two different
programs, and you have to be certified as desktop support before you
can get certified as a MCSE.

Thanks.