[nabs-l] Summer Slate

Sean Whalen smwhalenpsp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 06:43:58 UTC 2011

Dear NABS,

Please find attached to this message the pre-convention issue of our
quarterly publication, the Student Slate. Big thanks go to Darian Smith and
Cindy Bennett for procuring articles for the issue on short notice.

On a brief personal note, I have thoroughly enjoyed having the opportunity
to work on this newsletter over the past two years. It is our hope that
readers have found the Slate informative and beneficial.

And, I'd be remiss if I didn't give a huge thank you to Karen Anderson for
all of her help over these past eight issues. We look forward to continuing
to provide a quality product to NABS members, others in the NFB, and the
general public over the coming term.

Thanks for reading!

Take care,

Sean Whalen