[nabs-l] streaming of the NFB convention over the telephone

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 16:45:06 UTC 2011

The Conversation Station (formerly Talkshop) a telephone service where many blind individuals and few sighted individuals gather for some good conversation and to make friendship will be streaming the NFB convention if and when it is available. To listen to the stream, call 231-224-7222, then press pound to get to the main minue, press 1 and when promted to enter a room number, press 393. If you wish to learn more about the Conver Station, feel free to come into room 1 (the main room).
thanks
Anmol

I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller