[nabs-l] MacBook Pro for sale

Hai Nguyen Ly gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 18 17:05:00 UTC 2011

Good day all,
I have for sale a MacBook Pro: Model Identifier:	MacBookPro6,2 in excellent condition. The unit will come with all original cables and packaging as well as Apple care. Hardware overview info from the system profiler is as follows:

Hardware Overview:

  Model Name:	MacBook Pro
  Model Identifier:	MacBookPro6,2
  Processor Name:	Intel Core i7
  Processor Speed:	2.66 GHz
  Number Of Processors:	1
  Total Number Of Cores:	2
  L2 Cache (per core):	256 KB
  L3 Cache:	4 MB
  Memory:	8 GB
  Processor Interconnect Speed:	4.8 GT/s
Additional info:
500GB HDD at 7200 RPM
15" Antiglare LCD

The Unit will come with the following extras upon request: Apple remote, iLife 11, bootalble OSX SnowLeopard recovery USB flash drive

I would like to receive $1,600.00 + shipping for the item, but will entertain all reasonable offers. I can accept payment via Paypal, check, or money order. All forms of payment will need to clear before package tracking information will be sent. Please feel free to send me a message or give me a call at the number below with any questions.

Best Regards:
Hai Nguyen Ly
Email:
h.nguyen.ly at gmail.com