[nabs-l] NFB facebook page?

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 02:09:01 UTC 2011

hello kris,

i'am sooo glad that you decided to join the land of facebook. to answer tyour questions if nabs or the nfb has a fan opage or group and, yes they do! just search on facebook for the national federation of the blind and the national association of blind students and you will find it there for you to join!

also, if you want to add me to facebook just search for me amy sabo and, you will find me there! take care and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy