[nabs-l] Extremely urgent extremely fast response Required:Rehabilitation center question

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 04:04:37 UTC 2011

Carly,
  Well, the messages each had slightly different subjects and message
texts.  If each message was a verbaitum copy of all the others, I'd
agree with you...but as it stands now there are enough variations to
make it seem like it's not a simple program malfunction.  Of course,
if I'm wrong, I offer Alexander my sincere apologies.  And anyway,
even if my program was acting up and sending 15 messages that are
almost identical, I'd hope the list owners would have the good sense
to remove my email address until I sorted it all out.  No sense
spamming everyone's inboxes for nothing.
  Warmly,
Kirt