[nabs-l] Android and Mobile Accessibility

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 08:54:21 UTC 2011

I travel a lot between the US and Europe, so I have a contract with AT&T. All I'm saying is that I use my AT&T iPhone with my spanish carrier when I'm here. I unlocked it and it works very well. I also have several friends who use unlocked iPhones on T-Mobile and they don't seem to have any problems. In this way, I don't need to sign a contract with the Spanish carrier and I can cancel my line or switch companies whenever I want. If you look on Ebay or Craigslist you can probably find AT&T iPhones that you can buy. Just unlock it and use it! Not all models at all firmware versions can be unlocked though, so you do need to know what you're buying and what you're doing.